Monday, April 28, 2008

ZACK - The Innovator

I created this animation film using chalk on blackboard..



Thanks to Abhishek my friend for manning the Camera!
A double thanks to my family for bearing with me all the while, and thanks to Bhabhi, for playing the role of a critic for my Coffee Cup's (Zack) expressions and design!

Also, thanks to the wall, which sadly got completely devoid of paint when the temporary blackboard was scrapped off its face! Tonnes of thanks to Papa, for having the patience, and the energy to get our home completely painted again after this wall's disaster! :D

P.S: I know I sound like a celebrity at a Filmfare award function.. but wat the heck, I am a celebrity already!

6 comments:

The Narcissistic Introvert said...

hey bhaggu .... animated coffee cup ... uspe bhi IBM .... yeh dekhane se pehle mera system down kyun nahi ho gaya ..... :)

Kakshi said...

Hey.. I had made it for a competition in IBM that's why the IBM Logo on the cup! :)

Anonymous said...

How about aiming for Oscars instead of filmfare?

Kakshi said...

Thanks.. I dun mind the Oscars.. that was quite flattering though! :D

Pradeep Kumar said...

:)
nice try...!!!

Kakshi said...

Thanks..