Thursday, June 22, 2006


Being Myself...
I dont know when was the last time i was actually myself. And even if i think of some moment when i thought that i was being myself, i later ended up contemplating and realising that actually it wasnt me.
How many times do we actually be ourselves? Each act of ours is governed by so many things, right from our companions, time, day etc etc i needn't list them down as there are millions of them.
I think the last time i actually was myself was when i was a kid. As a kid you have no worries and most importantly you dont judge your thoughts, your actions etc.
So wat is it exactly being yourself? If you look at it from a different point of view, even this judging and contemplating is a part of being yourself, because after all its you who is judging and contemplating.
But then again the question arises, that if you are actually being yourself, whats the need to judge?!
Does life has all these complexities? I doubt!
Doesnt each one of us crave to be our ownself, but in the end so many times we end up pretending or faking those emotions. So, why do we do it? Whats the need to do it? Why pretend? You are living your life for yourself not for someone else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

precisely. but y are u worried, by self admission, you're still a kid, right. ;-)